-Construct your cake pops as usual
- Melt your colored candy ( Each color in a separate container)
- Use one color as your "base" (I chose brown) tap off excess
-While your "base" color is still wet use a small spoon to drizzle on your 2nd color (mine is white)
- In an empty bowl tap off excess, place on a foam block to dry.
(I added a shimmer pearl dust to these)
* You can use however many colors your want, the more colors you use the more unique each pop will be
* Be sure to work fast so the melted candy doesn't start to dry and become thick or bulky on your pop
* To get thinner marbled lines you can use a butter knife to drizzle
Here are a few more designs I've created with this technique
These were made with a Dodger fan in mind.
Good luck & Happy cake popping :)